By making a major gift to Missing People, you will be part of a special group of people - our Benefactors - who help us continue to be a lifeline for those facing the darkest times imaginable. Our lights could not stay on 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, without the generosity of these amazing supporters.
By becoming a Benefactor, you will be an integral part of the UK's only charity which supports missing and vulnerable people, as well as their loved ones left behind.
- A unique opportunity to become part of a special community of people, helping to give missing children and adults the best chance at reconnecting with a place of safety.
- The chance to meet other Benefactors, key members of our Frontline Crisis Team, beneficiaries and support staff on tours at Missing People HQ and at a number of exclusive events throughout the year.
- Advice and guidance on areas of work that match your interests.
- Regular updates with the latest news on our frontline services, policy and research and stories from our beneficiaries.
- Invitations to key informative and exclusive celebratory events throughout the year.
- Personal recognition at Missing People HQ, as well as recognition in Missing People's publications, website and at events, as our way of saying thank you.
- Naming opportunities for areas of our work/offices.
Make your gift tax-effective
Make your gift go further for missing people and their families by taking advantage of a number of tax-effective giving schemes. Please click here for more information.
How to become a Benefactor
- Next >>